Data Controller: Tenuta Mose' S.s. Societa' Agricola, STRADA PROVINCIALE, 53 73017 Sannicola (LE) Italy, Chamber of Commerce of Lecce, VAT number IT04420930754, email@example.com
What are cookies
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphones or tablets), where it is stored and then transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the same site.
Cookies are distinguished
- on the basis of the subject who installs them, depending on whether it is the same manager of the site visited (so-called "first party cookies") or a different subject (so-called "third party cookies");
- according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation, storing some of the user's choices, such as language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow monitoring the user's navigation also in order to send advertising and/or offer services in line with his/her preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Only profiling cookies require the prior consent of the user to their use.
The Data Controller is only responsible for first party cookies installed on the Site.
In the section "First party technical cookies" you can view the types of first party technical cookies set by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the section "Third party profiling cookies", where present. If this section is not present it means that the Site does not set profiling cookies. If the Site sets profiling cookies you can express and modify your consent to the set of these cookies using the options indicated in the so-called "cookie banner" (the banner that appears when you first access the Site).
In any case, you can also enable/disable cookies through the options of your browser:
Click on Tools menu, then Internet Options.
Click on Privacy, then Advanced.
In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
Click on Chrome's menu.
Select Settings, then click on Advanced.
In the Privacy and Security section, click on the Content Settings button.
Select your preferred options in the Cookies section.
Click on Tools, then click on the Options menu.
Click on Privacy and Security settings.
Select Use custom settings for history.
Select your preferred options in the Accept cookies and data from websites section.
Click on Safari, then Preferences.
Click on the Privacy and Security section.
Go to Block Cookies and select your preferred options.
Third party advertising cookies
The Site uses advertising profiling cookies to deliver personalized advertisements based on the user's interests. Cookies are used for ads personalisation. In particular, the following third-party and advertising profiling cookies are used: Google Ads; Google Adwords Remarketing; Google AdSense; Google Ad Manager.
||Modulo del consenso
|Google Adwords Remarketing
||Google Adwords Remarketing installs cookies to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests.
Remarketing helps to reach users who have visited the site. Previous visitors or users may see advertisements referring to this site while browsing the websites included in Google’s Display Network or while searching for terms related to the goods or services offered for sale on this site.
||It allows the provision of services offered by Google AdSense service (publication of advertisements on the Site).
Third party statistical cookies
The Site uses statistical cookies to monitor visits to the Site. Cookies are used for ads personalisation. In particular, the following third-party and statistical profiling cookies are used: Google Ads; Google Adwords Remarketing; Google AdSense; Google Ad Manager.
||Modulo del consenso
|Google Analytics 4
||It enable the provision of statistical profiling services offered by Google.
||Consent form not available. Use browser options.
|Google Tag Manager
||It allows Google Tag Manager services.
||Consent form not available. You can use your browser settings to exercise your options on this cookie.
Rights of the user
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- request from the Data Controller access to your personal data and the rectification or erasure of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning you or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Italian Data Protection Authority).
The rights referred to above may be exercised with a request made without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.